Share your secret with us. 
Mail: nevertoldsecrets(att)gmail.com

"best friend" with my boss

Male 27,


I've been taking money from our register. First i took only dollar or two in a week but later I started to take notes as well. I hate my boss even though i pretend to be like his best friend. Of course, I got huge satisfaction by stealing from him and not to be even suspected. Recently, this all has been bothering me and I haven't taken anything for the last few weeks. I'm quite sure that the reason a guy got fired was because of missing money. I knew this guy had money problems cause he often talked about his problems. Managers have probably forgot the incident but this guy who got fired hasn't got a new job yet. 

I don't have any worries for money and i even didn't need them.

Ei kommentteja: