Share your secret with us. 
Mail: nevertoldsecrets(att)gmail.com

In a cruise ship.

Woman 32, 


We took a cruise boat to Sweden with my friends. And things kinda got out of hands quite early. We were sitting in buffet drinking free wine and that's all I can remember. Afterwards, I heard there were some crashed chairs and swilled wine because of me. Next thing i remember is that i woke up with a terrible headache wearing only my heel shoes, everything else was gone. The cabin was mine, my friends were lost (although i found them later), and the heels were mine but my clothes were spread around the boat. I found, for instance, my stockings in the corridor in front of our cabin. I guess It's only for best that I don't remember my streaking. But i do miss my those clothes and... my self respect. 


Ei kommentteja: